Hi Jeff,

@ 6:26:28 PM on 11/16/2001, Jeff Lewis wrote:

> Is there an equivilant to Perls exit function?  I am calling a fatal error
> function in PHP and I want it to end the script, just want to end the whole
> program if this is called.

Maybe I'm missing something, but.. :-) PHP has exit() and die(), as
well. There are also built-in constants like __FILE__ and __LINE__

http://www.php.net/exit
http://www.php.net/die
http://www.php.net/constants

--
 -Brian Clark | PGP is spoken here: 0xE4D0C7C8
  Please, DO NOT carbon copy me on list replies.