De : Thomas Edison Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : jeudi 20 décembre 2001 08:28
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [PHP] How to backup records in mySQL DB?

Hi,

I'm having a touch situation on my hands. Last week
one of my site was shut down in what the Hosting
Company claimed to be a Policy Violation. However, it
was found out later that it wasn't so and they had to
re-host my site.

Unfortunately, they erased my mySQL database with my
account and we lost all our very important Data in the
tables there. It's horrible.

We're beggining again but i'm not scared about the
Data. The data is posted online by users. I need to
have a way to backup my mySQL data. If possible, on
some other site location or in Hard Copy (As in a
file) or something. I don't know how to do any of
this. I have no idea what to do about it. Can anyone
make any suggestions & help?

Regards,
T. Edison jr.

=====