> We're beggining again but i'm not scared about the
> Data. The data is posted online by users. I need to
> have a way to backup my mySQL data. If possible, on
> some other site location or in Hard Copy (As in a
> file) or something. I don't know how to do any of
> this. I have no idea what to do about it. Can anyone
> make any suggestions & help?

This is a MySQL question and not a PHP question. That being said if you have
telnet/SSH access to your server create a script to use mysqldump then
tar/gzip the result and mail or ftp the resulting file to the backup
location. Then cron it to run as often as you want backups. To keep on topic
you can use PHP as the scripting language to do this.

Regards

Jon
--
Jon Farmer