Hi NG,

i want to establish an SSL connection with cURL. I used two different
scripts,
1)
$URL="ssl.server.com/path/file.ext";
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,"https://$URL";);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS , "$data");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$result = curl_exec($ch);
$x = curl_errno($ch);
print("$x<br>$result");
curl_close ($ch);

and get exitcode 1

2)
function cURL ($URL, $options="")
     {
     $command="/usr/local/bin/curl";
     $options.=" --stderr";
     $execstring=escapeshellcmd($command." ".$URL." ".$options);
     exec($execstring, $stdout, $errorcode);
     $output = implode ("\n", $stdout);
     if ($errorcode<>0) $output="";
     return $output;
     }
$URL="https://ssl.server.com/path/file.ext";;
   $options=" -d $data";
   $data = cURL ($URL, $options);

and get exitcode 2

Why i get two different exitcodes and why i get in the second version
exitcode 2?
Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

--
Roman