Hello,

this is my security problem with PHP
 have a free web hosting server and i permit users to use PHP and some
functions like fopen !
The problem is that i would like to denied fopen to works with my own web
file of my website
users: /home/userxxxx/www/
Me: /var/www/html/

One solution consist to forbidden the user of fopen (i dont want this for
their file ...)
2nd: all extension for my own php scripts are for exemple phx
Can i accept the commande fopen with file php but forbid
fopen("any_file.phx") ???
3: Or, can i accept some function ONLY if they are execute from my own
subnet ?
The final alternative will be to modify directly the code source of php and
recompile but any help will be welcoming !

Thanks !