Hello again list, I hope someone out there can help me out with this
problem...

My PDF creation scripts that work on other servers with virtually identical
configuration segfaults Apache on my newest server.. I've been able to track
the problem down to PDF_open_image_file() -- anytime this is called opening
a PNG, Apache segfaults.. I have the latest PHP, Apache, PDFLib, LibPNG and
GD installed, I downloaded them all from their respective websites instead
of just installing from the FBSD ports to be sure.. phpinfo() shows PDFlib,
PNG and GD support compiled in and enabled and the as I said, the PDF
creation script works great on other servers with the same versions of
everything installed... I can't find any useful information in any log file,
error_log included...

Has anyone else run into this problem?

If you guys could CC me in addition to the list that would be great..
Thanks!!!

-Mitch