Hello All,
I have a php script that i tested first through my browser.
If has a simple mail() command.
It workd fine and I received the email.
not I tried to run it as a cron job by adding
#!/usr/local/bin/php -q
My webmaster account receives the confirmation that cron
job has run, but I do not receive the emails that the
program is
supposed to send.
This is the code:
Thanks for the help.......

#!/usr/local/bin/php -q
<?php
        $subject="Cron Job has run";
        $body="test.php is running now";
        $sendtome = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
        mail($sendtome, $subject, $body);
?>
--- mike cullerton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> #!/usr/local/bin/php -q
>
> on 1/10/02 12:16 PM, Mark at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
>
> > I've got this problem that won't go away.
> >
> > The headers are showing up at the top of the page when
> I run php in
> > cgi mode. any ideas?
>

>  -- mike cullerton

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To contact the list administrators, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Mehmet Erisen
http://www.erisen.com