Hi,

I would like to be able to maintain ( ie create or delete ) POP3 accounts
via PHP but my ISP says this cannot be done.

I find this confusing since they provide me a PHP-based control panel which
I use to do this manually ...

I confess I don't know much about the implementation of POP3 on Linux and
would appreciate any general comments to enlighten me.  However, please
don't send me any RTFMs because I have already searched in vain ...

Thanks in advance,

Roy

the system manager.

www.atlantic-e.com (or www.atlantic-telecom.com for europe)