I did try an extension with it once with terrible results. I do not know
if  it is the same one. The extension would take all the includes and
make them the same name,  not every time but often enough to scrap it. I
don't use Dreamweaver much anyway, Homesite with server mapping enabled
works ust fine.

Gary