I use DreamweaverUltraDev with the Interackt extension for several months.
It was interesting for me at the beginning, to see how a functionnality
could be coded in PHP (prev next, dynamic drop list, etc...), and because
other people in my company, working on static pages, use Dreamweaver. But
now, I also use UltraEdit and HTMLKit (php code is more readable). Now, I
use Ultradev to see the html design of a php page, which can't be done with
these others editors.
Regards,
Philippe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]