From: Kevin Stone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 9:44 AM
To: 'Andreas Gietl'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Anyway to open a PHP file and view its code in the
browser?

I did a net wide search on Symbolic links to learn what they are and how
to use them.  Wouldn't you know everyone's talking about them but no one
explains what they are or how to use them.  So I'm forced to ask...

What are symbolic links?  Why are they useful?  And how do I use them?

--
Kevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>