Create a script to which you can pass a file namem and calls show_source()
on the file name.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.show-source.php

Be very careful to check the input, such that the file name parameter
which eventually gets passed to show_source() cannot be one which you do
not want to be displayed to everyone in the world.

When using the function to show off living code, I make sure the only
files that can be viewed are files in specific directories.  I also make
sure the file exists in the file system ... displaying an appropriate
messages when the file will not be diplayed.

        g.luck,
        ~Chris                           /"\
                                         \ /     September 11, 2001
                                          X      We Are All New Yorkers