I haven't had any experience with switch at all, but I do have forms
with multiple submit buttons.

I've been running things slightly differently:

<FORM action="rap.php" method="post">
  <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Add Names">
  <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit">
</FORM>

Then rap.php has a basic if statement:

<?
if($submit == "Add names")
  {
  ... do this ...
  }
elseif($submit == "Submit")
  {
  ... do this ...
  }
else
  {
  ... they didn't click a button, maybe pressed enter, so there's no
submit value ...
  }
?>

Otherwise, the code you have below seems to be missing some <? ?>'s
around the PHP, but it might be "psuedo code".

Good luck,

Justin French