Thanks Miguel,

I sort of figured I wasn't doing something right. Thanks for setting me
straight on switching between html and php. Sort of basic, but I didn't know
whether I needed to do that everytime.

Sorry for the delay in replying -- just as I received your message, we had
company over.

Regards,
Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember in your prayers the suffering souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly in His love!

For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet -- http://www.webhart.net/csrb/