Why do you think this is useful to you? I remember reading an article on
this and its conclusion was that zipping the output was only beneficial
for large data between fast computers over a slow pipe. You have to look
at who your clients are and if it's beneficial to have their machine use
up extra time (processing power) unzipping things or not. Also, you're
using more processing time on your computer having to do the zipping for
every request, too.

---John Holmes...