I am trying to display on a web page a daily message from a mailing list
that I am on.  What I want is to have a script run on my server each day at
a certain time that reads the mail file that contains the daily email
message, takes the Article Titles and makes them the link text to be used
with the link that is provided and then have the article abstract listed
below.

Can anyone point me in the correct direction on how I can learn how to do
this?

Thank you very much,
Jonathan Duncan

The daily email message I get comes in the following format:

*-*-*-* Start Email Message *-*-*-*
EMAIL HEADERS

Bulleted list of article titles
-article 1
-article 2

=====  (That is 5 equal characters)

Article 1 Title
See http://some.server.com/path/to/article.html
See http://additional.server.com/path/to/article.html

Article 1 abstract.  This gives a brief excerpt of the article.

=====  (That is 5 equal characters)

Article 2 Title
See http://some.server.com/path/to/article.html
See http://additional.server.com/path/to/article.html

Article 2 abstract.  This gives a brief excerpt of the article.