Ed,

Thanks for the reply.  Actually, I have the module version and the cgi
version of PHP running on my server.  I have another script that I run
daily, but that is a different beast with my own content.  Also, I know
about egrep and preg_egrep, great functions.  However, I am looking for an
idea on how to actually read the email files.

I have been reading about "fread" for reading the file and then I have
considered doing an "fseek" to start reading where the email headers stop,
and then "explode"ing the contents of the file separated by the "====="
delimiter that comes in the message.  However, I do not know where to start.
Any pointers?

Thanks,
Jonathan Duncan