With phpMyAdmin, just scroll down until you see the dumping section.  Select the
appropriate information, tick the "save as file" box, then "Go".  It'll prompt you to
save the file.  You just use that file, then, as a query to your next database.

Martin

>>> "1LT John W. Holmes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/24/02 01:38PM >>>
I've never had any luck using PHPMyAdmin for dumping databases. They always
time out over the 30 second limit. I know if it was my installation, I could
fix it, but these are usually with hosting companies, where that's the only
access they provide. It's very much a pain in the butt...

---John Holmes...