From: Maxim Maletsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: August 4, 2002 12:22 AM
To: 'Acer'; 'Justin French'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Re: Protect PHP coding

Acer, I can, we all can, but this is OFF-TOPIC.

You are insisting on your ideas on this mailing list. We DO disagree
with you, yet, we PREFER to drop this thread off THIS list.

Please start looking for a right place and right people and tell them
what you think about Zend, PHP, ASP and JSP.

This mailing list discusses general php problems. Zend's pricing is not
our problem.

Sincerely,

Maxim Maletsky

PHP Beginner