On 16/10/2023 12:57, Guido Falsi wrote:
On 16/10/23 11:19, DutchDaemon - FreeBSD Forums Administrator wrote:
I found this one after a full rebuild in Poudriere:

ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libssl.so.11" not found, required by "transmission-daemon"

I guess you will need to force rebuild/reinstall all packages depending on openssl.

(if I understand correctly you're using poudriere-bulk(8) to build yout binary packages repo)

Actually poudriere should have been able to rebuild them itself, unless you're using the -S option, which could have skipped some rebuilds that in this case are needed.

If you have a broken repo (due to -S or some other unknown reason) you will need to rebuild it from scratch (-c option) to get a pristine and hopefully working one.

The actual scripted command for my rebuild all option is:

/usr/local/bin/poudriere bulk -c -j ${jail} -v -f /tmp/tobuild-${jail}

The tobuild file is the list of packages from `pkg prime-origins`