On 16/10/2023 13:07, Guido Falsi wrote:
On 16/10/23 13:03, DutchDaemon - FreeBSD Forums Administrator wrote:
On 16/10/2023 12:57, Guido Falsi wrote:
On 16/10/23 11:19, DutchDaemon - FreeBSD Forums Administrator wrote:
I found this one after a full rebuild in Poudriere:

ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libssl.so.11" not found, required by "transmission-daemon"

I guess you will need to force rebuild/reinstall all packages depending on openssl.

(if I understand correctly you're using poudriere-bulk(8) to build yout binary packages repo)

Actually poudriere should have been able to rebuild them itself, unless you're using the -S option, which could have skipped some rebuilds that in this case are needed.

If you have a broken repo (due to -S or some other unknown reason) you will need to rebuild it from scratch (-c option) to get a pristine and hopefully working one.

This is Poudriere, everything was rebuilt from the ground up.

I see, but you did not report, did you "pkg upgrade -f" everything depending on openssl? I'm not sure pkg will figure it out by itself that it needs to do that in your case.

It looks like you still have old binaries on your system. If poudriere did end the build them all successfully it would be strange it would have generated so many non working binaries without experiencing failures during the build.

pkg upgrade -fy && service -R on the hosts; this is not my 1st, or even 100th rodeo..