On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 09:07:48PM -0400, Daniel Dickman wrote:
> Hi Michal, couple questions on this.
> - any reason not to use 2.8.1 which was just released?
> - do you know if the shared libs issue been resolved?
When I started, only 2.8.0 was available. Now I'm working with
2.8.1 and it looks like that shared lib issue has been resolved.

> - i doubt you want to remove cmake.port.mk.... have you tried to build
> anything that depends on cmake?
Removing cmake.port.mk was a mistake.

> - why have you removed all patches? are you sure none of them are still
> needed?
There are many changes between 2.4.x and 2.8.x. Many of that patches
became obsolete.

Now I'm trying to build every package that depends on cmake. At this
moment only soprano and sqliteman fails (KDE is not tested).

--
Regards
Michal Radomski <facel...@plusinfinity.org>