Hello,
 My name is Lucas Moore. I am a wealth manager / procurement assistant. I got
your contact details in my search for a reliable and neutral company or
individual to partner with in the area of investment. One of our clients is
interested in investing in a profitable business in your region with good
Annual Return on Investment (AROI). Details of the investment will be furnished
to you when I receive your response which will also facilitate a face to face
meeting with the investors.
Kindly reply directly to our follow up email to proceed:
lucasmoore.investm...@gmail.com
 Yours Sincerely,
Lucas Moore