Dear friend:

Good day to you, please check my email.
My name is Adam.I am a forwarder in China,I am from cargo sender link limited
Our service covers all of ports in China.
I have been in freight forwarder world for more than ten years and I am confident that we are capable to meet your quality standard, while cutting your cost and time by at least 20%.
Please check some of our rate as following:
OCEAN FREIGHT

India BOMBAY Hyderabad  KOLKATA
20GP 650 350 1000
40HQ 1000 550 1250
Pakistan KARACHI QASIM LAHORE
20GP 640 1240 2050
40HQ 945 1390 2650
USA CHARLOTTE/NC  CHICAGO/IL DENVER/CO
20GP 2115 2160 2585
40HQ 2690 2745 3330
Bangladesh CHITTAGONG DHAKA MONGLA
20GP 560 785 1105
40HQ 1120 1370 1660
Germany HAMBURG Bremen
20GP 765 900
40HQ 1580 1750
AIR FREIGHT

100kg 300kg 500kg
ADL 2 1.9 1.8
1.8 1.7 1.5

OOL 1.9 1.8 1.7
1.7 1.7 1.5

CNS 1.9 1.8 1.7
2.1 2.1 2

DRW 2.1 2.1 2
2.5 2.3 2.3

WLG 2.1 2.1 2
Our service to customer base on considerate and customer first,we will update every step to you on time and if any requirment we will try our best to meet. Thank you for your time.

Looking forward to your reply

Ailsa

CARGO SENDER LINK LIMITED

Sales:Adam
[...]

Address:Donggang business center 1211# Shatian Road 102# Dongguan City GuangDong Province China