Att: Sir/Madam,

Compliments of the season.
I would like to start by introducing myself. I am Mr Eli Michaud, a
business consultant, analyst and deal maker, based in Canada.
I have a business proposal for you.

I have a client who is looking for a profitable business/real estate
project to invest his funds privately. I have contacted you to see if you would be interested in this offer as a sizable compensation is offered to
us as project manager if you can help close this deal.

More information is available once we read from you,
I wait to hear from you and I will release the full details of this
transaction to you.

Please Contact my direct Email:elimichaud.weverly...@gmail.com

Regards,

Mr Eli Michaud