Hi Martijn,

I was thinking that there may be miscellaneous decisions where the
Subcommittee might need to vote. There is no intent that the Subcommittee
would be able to "adopt" a new IPR Policy, if that is your concern.

I was proposing that only Forum Members would be eligible to participate on
the Subcommittee, so Associate Members, Probationary Members and Interested
Parties would not be participating on the Subcommittee, nor would they have
a vote.

Thanks,

Ben