I'd like to participate in the Definitions & Glossary Working Group on behalf
of the FPKIMA - but please add my government email - wendy.br...@gsa.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: Public <public-boun...@cabforum.org> On Behalf Of Dimitris Zacharopoulos
(HARICA) via Public
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2024 12:28 PM
To: CA/Browser Forum Public Discussion List <public@cabforum.org>
Subject: [cabfpub] CABG: Follow-up actions to the creation of the new
Definitions and Glossary Working Group

Dear Members,

I have added the approved Charter of the Definitions and Glossary Working Group
(DGWG) to the main GitHub Forum repository
https://github.com/cabforum/forum/blob/main/DGWG-Charter.md.

I welcome Tim Hollebeek (Chair) and Tim Callan (Vice-Chair) to coordinate with
the Infrastructure Subcommittee to create the necessary mailing lists, area in
the cabforum.org Public Website and possibly a separate area in the Member's
Website (wiki.cabforum.org).

According to the Bylaws and IPR Policy, each Member must declare its
participation to the DGWG, preferably by replying to this email so the
declaration can be registered on the Public Mailing List.

Best regards,

Dimitris Zacharopoulos
CA/B Forum Chair
NOTICE: Protiviti is a global consulting and internal audit firm composed of
experts specializing in risk and advisory services. Protiviti is not licensed
or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on
financial statements or offer attestation services. This electronic mail
message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. This message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any views, opinions or conclusions expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect
the views of Protiviti Inc. or its affiliates. Any unauthorized review, use,
printing, copying, retention, disclosure or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email message to the sender and delete all copies of
this message. Thank you.