Dear Dimitris,

Kamu SM would like to participate DGWG charter group.

Thanks.

Tuğba ÖZCAN

Head Of e-Signature Technologies Department

TÜBİTAK/BİLGEM/Kamu SM

Çamlıca Mahallesi 408. Cadde No: 136

C Blok 5. Kat Yenimahalle/Ankara

Dahili:8543

tugba.oz...@tubitak.gov.tr

Kimden: "Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) via Public" <public@cabforum.org>
Kime: "CA/Browser Forum Public Discussion List" <public@cabforum.org>
Gönderilenler: 22 Nisan Pazartesi 2024 19:27:43
Konu: [cabfpub] CABG: Follow-up actions to the creation of the new Definitions
and Glossary Working Group

Dear Members,

I have added the approved Charter of the Definitions and Glossary
Working Group (DGWG) to the main GitHub Forum repository
https://github.com/cabforum/forum/blob/main/DGWG-Charter.md.

I welcome Tim Hollebeek (Chair) and Tim Callan (Vice-Chair) to
coordinate with the Infrastructure Subcommittee to create the necessary
mailing lists, area in the cabforum.org Public Website and possibly a
separate area in the Member's Website (wiki.cabforum.org).

According to the Bylaws and IPR Policy, each Member must declare its
participation to the DGWG, preferably by replying to this email so the
declaration can be registered on the Public Mailing List.

Best regards,

Dimitris Zacharopoulos
CA/B Forum Chair