Another option would be to use the "Rasterize (vector to raster)" tool
to create a raster where the pixel value is region number, and then
use "Raster Calculator" with a formula like this:

"U11@1"*("RR@1"=11) + "U21@1"*("RR@1"=21) + "U22@1"*("RR@1"=22) + etc.

Where U11, U21, U22... are your original rasters, and RR is the
rasterized region polygons.  This will effectively copy the values
within each region from the corresponding raster.

Keith