For those interested the control files are :
timeoutsmtpd (put # seconds) default is 1200 SMTP server data timeout
timeoutremote (put # seconds) default to 1200  SMTP client data timeout
timeoutconnect (put # seconds) default to 60  SMTP client connection timeout

Cheers
-P

Philip Nix Guru wrote:
Hello every1

I wanted to know if the toaster has a configurable option (w/o changing configure options & rebuilding)
to change the knocked default SMTP timeouts ?
I want to get it shorter than the default 20minutes
On a very busy server it is too long I think
not that it take much resources but still :)

Thx
-Philip