Hi all

Wonder if somone might help me.  I am trying to install the toaster on a CentOS
4.4 bare system,  however the install is not going very well.  As it keeps
failing just after the firewall install.  I am running the install locally on
the machine not via putty or similar C/Line client

I am considering getting out my 4.3 Dvd and trying to install it on that as the
last time I had it working was on a CentOS 4.3 server. (some little [EMAIL
PROTECTED] nicked the box from my office when the house was broken into :[  )

Hope u can help

All ideas appreciated

Rich