Glenn Remstedt wrote:
> hello list,
>
> I'm running FC5 and latest QTP. When telnet localhost 25 and send mail
> to me self I've got ...
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] qtms-install]# telnet localhost 25
> Trying 127.0.0.1...
> Connected to localhost.localdomain (127.0.0.1).
> Escape character is '^]'.
> 220 mail.remstedt.org - Welcome to Qmail Toaster Ver. 1.3 SMTP Server
> ESMTP
> ehlo
> 250-mail.remstedt.org - Welcome to Qmail Toaster Ver. 1.3 SMTP Server
> 250-STARTTLS
> 250-PIPELINING
> 250-8BITMIME
> 250-SIZE 20971520
> 250 AUTH LOGIN PLAIN CRAM-MD5
> mail from: [protect]
> 250 ok
> rcpt to: [protect]
> 250 ok
> data
> 354 go ahead
> dfg
> .
> 554 qmail-dk: Cannot sign message due to invalid message syntax.
> (#5.3.0)
>

> * I've not yet added the "DomainKeys"-features!
>
> * what DK-install-procedures should I go for, there are at least 4 of
> them -
>   http://jeremy.kister.net/howto/dk.html
>
>   http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Domainkeys
>
>   http://qmail.jms1.net/patches/domainkeys.shtml
>

> http://www.qmailtoaster.com/fedora/fdr50/EZ-QmailToaster-CentOS-4.3.txt
>
> thanks again for all suggestion's
> G.

I'd follow the wiki procedure (I'm biased though, as I wrote a good bit of
it ;) ).

However, qmail-dk is seriously broken at this point, so your best bet is to
disable it for the time being. I believe that this can be done by removing
all DK variables from tcp.smtp (and regenerating cdb), and making sure there
is no /var/qmail/control/domainkeys/yourdomain.com/private file. If that
doesn't turn it off, check the archives for a procedure that Alexey wrote
which involves changing the symlinks to qmail-queue.orig.