OK. Should probably put 1.3.14 on the website, then. So that qtp- newmodel and other upgrades don't run into the same problem.

Interesting. That directory is the one that was coming up as part of my 'issues'.

I'm afraid I'm not quite up to 'spec file mod' level status. Is it at all possible that the correction for 1.3.14 would lead to a change somewhere in some portion of the includes or the files for the binaries for Spamassassin which would then convince the system to look for the .pre files in that location rather than /etc/mail/ spamassassin ?

Roxanne