The first line below, starting with 127.: will be used by any webmail operations on the server. Currently, the next line, starting with only a :, will be used by all other processes. If you want to speed up submission of emails for local clients, you could add a line starting (for example) with 192.128.0.:, otherwise identical to the 127: line, which would allow local clients to send email without any concern to Chkuser for the number of connections at one time, etc. (You would want to add the DKSIGN segment there, so that all outgoing mail gets signed.)

But that's making some assumptions about your network topography that I'm not sure are correct. In short, the addresses in tcp.smtp are all about the addresses of other machines connecting to your QMT, not the address of your QMT.

Roxanne