On 2 April 2024 at 07:37, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

| On 2 April 2024 at 08:21, Duncan Murdoch wrote:
| | I have just added R-4-4-branch to the feeds.  I think I've also fixed
| | the \I issue, so today's news includes a long list of old changes.
|
| These feeds can fussy: looks like you triggered many updates. Feedly
| currently greets me with 569 new posts (!!) in that channel.

Now 745 -- and the bigger issue seems to be that the 'posted at' timestamp is
wrong and 'current' so all the old posts are now seen as 'fresh'. Hence the
flood ... of unsorted post.

blosxom, simple as it is, takes (IIRC) filesystem ctime as the posting
timestamp so would be best if you had a backup with the old timestamps.

Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | e...@debian.org