I don't want to save separate script files with merely parameter changes...

This is a 1-to-multiple mapping problem:

I have one script file, but varying parameters leads to multiple rData
files...

If I could save the script file content (with the correct parameter
combinations) into the same rData file, everything would be self-containing
and self-explainatory...