You said:

<< Lets say I changed the parameters x to 0.123, y to -0.456, z to -999.99

Then I have to save the R script file as
"Experiment_001_x=0.123_y=-0.456_z=-999.99.r"

and the result file as "Experiment_001_x=0.123_y=-0.456_z=-999.99.rData"

I suggest you create instead a "Experiment.r" file that contains a function:

experiment <- function(x,y,z) { ... }

Then a session could look like this:

> source("Experiment.r")
> x <- 0.123
> y <- -0.456
> z <- -999.99
> output <- experiment(x, y, z)
> save.image(...)

Your file will have everything (inputs, code, output) like you requested.