I upgraded to 4.3.0 and rebuilt and checked a package with --as-cran, receiving

* checking PDF version of manual ... OK
* checking HTML version of manual ...Warning in file(con, "r") :
cannot open file '/usr/lib/R/doc/html/katex/katex.js': No such file or directory
Error in file(con, "r") : cannot open the connection
Execution halted

Never heard of 'katex' but googled and found it interesting to try, so I installed the R package katex and, on my ubuntu system:

$ sudo apt install katex

but I still get the error with R CMD check --as-cran. What am I missing?
Obviously /usr/lib/R/doc/html/katex/katex.js (no 'doc'), but ...

I am installing R via apt.

Thanks, Göran