Yeah, I know -- like I said, hack / not recommended / should handle this
properly.

I spent a few hours yesterday rebuilding my package library because I build all
packages from source -- really should start using r2u (thanks!) -- so once I
got that issue, I was just trying to move on to get some work done.

Best,
Wolfgang