Simon,

It looks like some result mirroring / pushing from your machines to CRAN fell
over.  One of my packages, digest 0.6.33, arrived on CRAN about a week ago,
is built almost everywhere (apart from macOS_release_x86_64 stuck at 0.6.32)
but the result page still has nags from the 0.6.31 build for macOS release
and one of the oldrel builds.

Could you look into that?  And if it is "just" general issue at CRAN as per
Uwe's email earlier I will happily wait.  But it has been in this frozen /
partial update of results state for a few days now.

Thanks,  Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | e...@debian.org