Drik,

thanks. I have tried to address the problem and the actual sync problem for
big-sur-x86_64 was fixed (as you can the see the results have been updated
after you reported it), but apparently there was another, independent, problem
with the cron jobs on that machine. I have changed the way the results sync is
triggered, so hopefully that will make it more reliable.

Cheers,
Simon