Hi, thanks to reply. I know that the version 1.0.3 of cartogRaflow use rgeos
maptools. Now the version cartogRaflow was archived on 16th October. I've
uploaded cartogRaflow version 1.0.4 with sf package.
I've submitted yesterday the version 1.0.4 in CRAN and received 2 two error
message because cartogRaflow is archived and use rgeos maptools in version
1.0.3
My question is : how can put the version 1.0.4 in CRAN?
Thanks in advance Sylvain

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android

  Le mar., oct. 17, 2023 à 10:03, Dirk Eddelbuettel<e...@debian.org> a écrit:
On 16 October 2023 at 10:42, Kevin R Coombes wrote:
| Produce a PDF file yourself, then use the "as.is" feature of the R.rsp
| package.

For completeness, that approach also works directly with Sweave. Described in
a blog post by Mark van der Loo in 2019, and used in a number of packages
including a few of mine.

That said, I also used the approach described by John Harrold and cached
results myself.

Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | e...@debian.org