Hi Junhui,

There is a separate log for checking if your package works without
suggested packages: in the StepReg results
The noSuggests title leads to:
https://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/bdr/noSuggests/StepReg.out
Where you can see that it fails if a user don't have BiocStyle installed.
I don't know if it is possible to use a vignette output conditionally with
knitr: In any case it seems that it would be a requirement (Imports, or
Depends).

However, it is best to not use the Bioconductor style for a package in
CRAN.
You could use the *_vignette or *_document format directly (from rmarkdown
if I recall correctly).
You will remove a dependency and avoid this problem entirely.

Best,

Lluís