Dear Zeinab

It would help if you gave us more information. What exactly was the NOTE which it gave you?

Michael

On 16/05/2024 04:22, Zeinab Mashreghi wrote:
Hi,

I hope this message finds you well.

I recently submitted my R package to CRAN, and I received this note from the CRAN teams:
"checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE."

When I run R CMD check on my device, I do not encounter any issues, and I am
unsure of the specific steps I need to take to resolve this note.

Could you please provide guidance on how to address this note and ensure my
package meets CRAN's requirements for submission? Any insights or
recommendations you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Zeinab

---

Zeinab Mashreghi, PhD