Dear Zeinab

Perhaps the insights in https://github.com/tidymodels/infer/issues/455 will help you especially if you are using roxygen2

Michael

On 16/05/2024 17:01, Zeinab Mashreghi wrote:
Hi,

Thank you very much for your helpful suggestion! Following your advice, I
revisited the package and made necessary adjustments to the description file.
However, it appears that there are now some issues with HTML validation in the
.Rd files. Here's the relevant excerpt, and I've attached the log for further
reference.

checking HTML version of manual ... NOTE
Found the following HTML validation problems:
All.data.html:4:1 (All.data.Rd:10): Warning: <link> inserting "type" attribute
All.data.html:12:1 (All.data.Rd:10): Warning: <script> proprietary attribute
"onload"
All.data.html:12:1 (All.data.Rd:10): Warning: <script> inserting "type"
attribute
All.data.html:17:1 (All.data.Rd:10): Warning: <table> lacks "summary" attribute
All.data.html:19:1 (All.data.Rd:10): Warning: <h2> attribute "id" has invalid
value

Thank you for your ongoing support!

Best regards,

Zeinab