Fernando,

that looks like something is deleting files on your disk - that sounds pretty
bad. I would probably recommend re-installing a fresh macOS as you may have
some malware (or over-eager anti-virus or corporate software?) on your machine.
Given that R works after installation it really seems like some issue on your
OS and not with R itself.

Cheers,
Simon