I had thought there was an obvious way to send plain text from Outlook, but
when I saw this I checked. All I could find is an option to reply to messages
in the same format received. It may be possible to send plain text from Outlook
but it is certainly not obvious how. I sent this from the Apple mail client to
get plain text.

Apologies to the list for a second OT post in this thread, but I thought some
confirmation might be valuable.

--
Kevin E. Thorpe
Head of Biostatistics,  Applied Health Research Centre (AHRC)