Hi All,

I am having issues with building my package that uses Rcpp in it. Using
'install' I end up with a ton of compilation errors originating from Cpp
include files. There are more details on this Stack Overflow post
(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/77491429/compiling-a-library-with-rcpp-causing-many-unknown-type-no-member-named-erro)
 including the output errors.

A user there suggested that I may be unable to use anaconda, which I am
currently using, as a compiler and should switch to gfortran. However, I we
were both unsure of how to direct R to use gfortran instead of anaconda, so he
directed me to post to this mailing list. Could the compiler be the issue and
if so, how do I switch to gfortran? Is there anything else that might be wrong?

Thanks,
Brian

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]