I can’t recall anybody from RBW saying “disc brakes suck”.  Seems to me they
just don’t buy the argument that disc brakes rule, and choose not to follow
that trend. As not following industry trends is part of their modus operandi,
this instance doesn’t surprise me much. Nor does it particularly concern me.
The only folks I see looking to die on a hill are the ones harping on how RBW
really really really should be selling disk brake bikes.