Great write up! Took me back to a few years ago. I'd ventured
cross-country, found myself in San Francisco, what else would a bike nerd
do? Jump on the BART to Walnut Creek. I'd found myself confused as I
rounded a section of storage unit type structures, only to find a discreet
Rivendell Bike Works sign. Upon poking my head in, I'd found myself in the
RBW headquarters. Some banter later, and Roman and Grant are deciding who
will squire me through Shell Ridge.
 A fantastic experience all around. I left with a new hat, and a pocket
full of Lip-Ivo.

E. Lee
Southeastern VA